Before reading the account at this site, I recommend that you read Nick Pope's latest version of the "Cosford Incident" (it won't take long) and then compare it to the material here. The exercise will be quite revealing, I can assure you.
- The sighting reports
- The MoD investigation
- The ufologists investigations - to be completed.
- **Temporary link to article by Gary Anthony, covering the re-entry, amongst other aspects of the case
The MoD have now made the documents available in .pdf format. These are higher resolution than the copies
available at this site. To download them, right-click on the following links and "save as" to your local
drive, or view them on-line.
- The Ministry of Defence - for patiently responding to our enquiries.
- Dr. David Clarke - For providing copies of the documents, and lively encouragement!
- Gary Anthony - For calculating trajectories, scanning documents, answering questions, and good advice.
- Chris Fowler - For providing additional documents.
- Doug Cooper - For investigating and reporting on sightings at the time in question.
- Nick Redfern - For permission to quote from "A covert Agenda"
- James Easton - For permission to quote from his correspondence
- www.multimap.co.uk - the best UK mapping site on the web!
- www.project1947.com - for inspiring the site design (project1947 has since been re-designed).
- The (Australian) Airways Museum & Civil Aviation Historical Society - for information about radar.